Last Modified: January, 2017
Your privacy is very important to us. We keep the following fundamental guidelines when operating our service (website & apps):
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we really need it.
- We don’t store sensitive personal information on our servers.
- Our applications do not send us any critically important information like your login credentials; instead those are encrypted and stored locally in your device.
- Your social information displayed to other people is subjected to the restrictions and permissions that you have defined in your account in each of your social networks.
- We won’t share your information with anyone except to comply with the law.
- We may use non-personal statistical information to analyse the use in our website and apps, and that's in order to improve our service; diagnose technical problems, improve UI and features, maintain security, etc.
OutofBox Solutions (“Company”, “OOB”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is the solely owner and operator of ‘EyeForColour’ app and its related services.
We respect the privacy of the users of our mobile applications, website and services (together shall be regarded as the “Service“ or “Services”) and are committed to protect the information of our users (collectively or individually; "You", “Your”, “User” or "Users"). We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you use our Service and download the apps.
Modification of Policy
Gathering of Non-Personally Identifying Information
We collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use its website. From time to time, we may utilise this non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request and also information sent by our installed apps, including other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
Third-Party Services and Social Networks
Our Service integrates sharing capabilities that let you share your content through third-party services and platforms; i.e. the current widespread social-networks and cloud-services. This allows you to share your content instantly in your preferred social network, and without the need to create and manage multiple profiles in various different social platforms.
Please note that your location may be estimated as part of the analytics information collection as described in "Analytics Information" & "Gathering of Non-Personally Identifying Information" sections. However, this information is collected and used as statistical information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
We may collect statistics about the behaviour and attributes of visitors to its websites. For instance, we may monitor and identify the most popular types of user interactions on our sites. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above.